Virtual Day Program
Our virtual day program is an extension of our in-person day programs located in Huntersville and Asheville, North Carolina. Brain Injury survivors who are North Carolina residents are invited to join us each weekday to participate in a variety of fun and engaging groups using the Zoom platform. Virtual members will have the opportunity to engage with other brain injury survivors and our highly qualified day program staff as they participate in games, discussion groups, dance, yoga, bingo, karaoke and more. Members will receive a link to access virtual programming after they are admitted. There is no cost to join Hinds’ Feet Farm as a virtual member, however donations are always welcome to support our programming.
If you are interested in joining Hinds’ Feet Farm as a virtual member, please fill out the member application below and a staff member will reach out to you as soon as possible.
- Members must be over the age of 18 and have a diagnosed TBI (traumatic brain injury) or ABI (acquired brain injury).
- Be a resident of North Carolina.
- Have access to an internet connection and device to access virtual activities.
- Be capable of participating in virtual group programming independently or have a caregiver to assist them if needed.
- Be able to communicate with others through speech, signing, assistive devices or have a caregiver to assist them.
- Not use alcohol, tobacco or illegal drugs during program activities.
- Follow Program Rules.
- Refrain from behaviors that post a threat to self or others.
Virtual Day Program Rules
- Respect the views and opinions expressed by others in the group.
- No use of illegal drugs, tobacco or alcohol during program activities.
- No cursing or suggestive language.
- Only the enrolled member and a caregiver are allowed in the virtual activity.
- Must be fully dressed at all times.
- May not threaten to harm others.
- Keep information shared by others in the virtual activity confidential.
- Have a contact person for us to reach out to in case of emergency or concerning behavior.
- Hinds’ Feet Farm staff reserve the right to remove you from the virtual activity due to disruptive or threatening behavior.
- Video must be left on at all times while participating in virtual programming.
Virtual Day Program Hours
Our virtual day program is currently operating Mondays and Wednesdays 9a-11a and Monday-Friday 3p-4p. There are other occasional virtual offerings outside of the regular hours as well. When you join Hinds’ Feet Farm as a virtual member you will receive our monthly calendar with our full offerings of virtual programming.