Day Program - Asheville, NC
Welcome to the Hinds' Feet Farm Day Program, Asheville location.
The Asheville day program is generously hosted by the Foster Seventh Day Adventist Church at 375 Hendersonville Road, just up the street from Biltmore Village.
Quick Facts to Get Started
Members must be over the age of 18 and have a diagnosed TBI (traumatic brain injury) or ABI (acquired brain injury).
- Be capable of meeting personal needs, including taking medication, or have a personal
caregiver or family member to assist them.
- Be able to communicate with others through speech, signing, assistive devices or caregiver.
- Not use alcohol or illegal drugs during program hours; use of tobacco products in the designated
- Follow Program Rules.
- Refrain from behaviors that pose a threat to self or others.
- Have a secured membership funding source through North Carolina’s Department of Health & Human Services, Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disability and Substance Abuse Services (NC DHHS DMH/DD/SAS) Medicaid, or private pay.
- If you qualify to be served under our service contract with Vaya Health LME/MCO, Cardinal Innovations, Partners Behavioral Health Management, Medicaid Innovations Waiver or the North Carolina TBI Fund, we can help you figure out if you meet the qualifications.
- Anyone with a brain injury that is not a traumatic brain injury (including those caused by stroke, aneurism, brain tumor, oxygen deprivation) would be private pay and fee would be determined using our sliding fee scale.
- We can also accept funding sources such as worker’s compensation and some other private insurances.