The word “compliance” can be traced to the Latin verb “complete” which means “having all parts or elements, lacking nothing”. Staff and volunteers here at Hinds Feet Farm continuously strive to “lack nothing” in providing safe and cost-effective care for our members to achieve their very best. We do this while also remaining compliant to strict regulations and guidelines as a NC Licensed and CARF Accredited provider.
Here are a few our recent Compliance Accomplishments:
• Good Health Inspection reports at Puddins’ Place and Hart Cottage
• Approval from the North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality (NCDEQ) Division of Water Resources (DWR) to remove the Wastewater Pond that was utilized by the previous treatment system and dismantled a few years back. This approval process included inspections of pond closure plan as well as rigorous sample testing and analysis to assure that it will be disposed according to NCDEQ guidance.
• Fire Alarm system and Sprinkler Inspections
• Fire Extinguisher Inspections
• Generator Inspection at Puddins’ Place
• Successful DHSR Construction Review at Puddins’ Place
• NPI (National Provider Identifier) Re-verification for Hart Cottage and both Day Programs
• Charitable Solicitation License Renewal
• Annual Mecklenburg County Routine Monitoring
• Quarterly Mecklenburg County Performance Reporting
• NCHFA Annual Ownership Certification
Current Compliance Work in progress:
• NCDHS Mental Health License for Puddins’ Place, Hart and both Day Programs
• CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) Re-Accreditation
• Cardinal Home Based and Community Services (HCBS) Final Desk Check Review
Thank you to our members who allow us to serve you with diligence and integrity.